Logo design packages & pricing
Of course we’ll list our prices on our logo design packages! However, we understand that every business and their logo idea is different. We work with our clients on an individual basis to make sure they are 100% satisfied with the outcome of their logo.
If you want your business to stand out and be unique, you will discover that you need a logo design. Logos are an important part of branding and they are the point of company recognition. The process should be researched thoroughly to help distinguish a brand from its competitors. A logo should last the lifetime of the company so you don’t want to settle for just anything and then the following year decide you want something new.
Call 281-732-1498 to discuss your logo design and branding ideas!
Logo design isn’t as simple as one may think. Designers and customers must consider many things such as: (just to name a few)
- Understand the brand
- Be unique
- Know color messages
Logo Design Principles:
It’s important to know the basic principles for creating your logo design.
- Simplicity. An effective logo begins with Simplicity. Logos should not be overly complex. While UNIQUE IS IMPORTANT, simple logos tend to stand the test of time far better than complicated logos.
- Colors. Select only a few colors to use in your logo. It is rare that successful logos have more than 3 colors as an integral part of their design. Logos should work just as well in a solid color as it does in several colors.
- Scalable. Logos should be easily scaled. Scaleability will allow the logo to be reproduced in multiple mediums and applications. Your logo must look good on a small business card or a large store-front banner.
- Memorable. Logos should be easily remembered. Ultimately the image selected for a logo should evoke positive emotions from customers or potential customers.
- Enduring. An effective logo will stick around for years to come.